Olga's has 9 new spacious rooms that combine African traditional architecture and materials with the simple elegance of Italian style and design (the Guest House was designed by Politecnico di Milano).
Our guests will therefore be able to enjoy Italian comfort while immersing themselves completely in an African environment.
▪ The rooms are elegantly furnished with teak furniture made by
the carpentry workshop of the YCTC
▪ All rooms have an ensuite and well equipped bathroom
▪ Thanks to the traditional thatched roof and a ceiling fan, the
rooms always benefit from a pleasantly cool and breezy climate.
▪ Bed linen, blankets, towels and mosquito nets included and
▪ The rooms are cleaned daily
▪ Laundry services are also available at a minimal charge
▪ Each room overlooks a cool veranda surrounded by a beautiful
enclosed tropical garden, where you can relax
▪ Generous English or Continental breakfast (included in our rates)
▪ Free Wi-Fi
Other facilities of Olga’s Guest House:
▫ Reception open from 7 am to 10 pm
▫ Check-in 24h/24 subject to previous reservation/arrangements
▫ 24h/24 Security at the gate
▫ Travel info/trips & activities recommendations (see Excursions)
▫ Bar/Restaurant open from 7 am to 10 pm (see Restaurant)
▫ Airport transfer upon request (see Contacts)
▫ Safety deposit box/luggage storage upon request
▫ Extra bed adult: 110 ZMW (about 18 USD)
▫ Extra bed child (12-16 years old): 55 ZMW (about 9 USD)
▫ Extra bed child (0-12 years old) and cradle: free
We accept Zambian Kwacha, US Dollars, Euro, other foreign currency of neighbouring countries, and all major credit cards. Taxes included in the price.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
Rooms at Olga's have been realized thanks to the Fondazione Cariplo (which supports sustainable development projects in the world), the generosity of the Diappi Family and their Friends, who have already donated much of the money needed for the construction, and the coordination and experience of CeLIM and Politecnico di Milano.
The donation also allowed the rooms to be personalised with paintings by the artists of Livingstone who won a contest with the theme "Myths and legends of Zambia" (to see the paintings, the artists and the awards click here)